So you’ve done a legionella risk assessment – brilliant.
But that’s not the end of your health & safety obligations…
To ensure you and your premises remain legally compliant you also need to:
Design a Control Scheme to manage any risks identified, then implement that scheme ensuring to keep accurate records of all inspections, testing and monitoring carried out as evidence of the preventative action you’ve taken.
It’s the only way to ensure your hot and cold water system is clean, hygienic and effectively managed to minimise the threat posed by legionella bacteria.
And if you don’t have the time, skills or experience to put this in place yourself, we can help…
Introducing Tailor Made Water Management Services from Key Environmental
Our team of highly qualified and very experienced water hygiene specialists can work with you to create a robust on going monitoring and inspection programme to ensure your premises are compliant.
Our comprehensive range of services include:
- Straight talking advice, guidance and training to ensure you and your staff understand your responsibilities
- A full range of remedial work to ensure your hot and cold water systems are compliant including tank refurbishment, tank replacement, cleaning and disinfection and the installation and maintenance of Thermostatic Mixer Valves
- Impartial consultancy to help you design and set-up an appropriate inspection, testing and record keeping process that’s suitable for your premises
- A “done-for-you” monitoring and management service where we’ll complete all the necessary on going checks and record keeping
- Advice for managing multiple sites though specialist web based Legionella Management Software.
- Legionella Testing in partnership with our external UKAS accredited laboratory partner.
Want a water management solution that ensures your premises are legally compliant?
Different premises have different needs – and that’s why we only offer bespoke, tailor made solutions. It means you’ll only pay for what you need AND get peace of mind that you’ve done everything you can to minimise the risk of exposure to Legionella on your premises.
So if you’d like a hand to sort out your water management solution, simply call us NOW on 01789 270710 for a chat. We can answer your questions, supply you with further information and provide you with a detailed quote. Or click the big button, leave us a message and we will get back to you asap.
There’s no obligation BUT you’ll find it’s the easiest way to get your questions answered and discover exactly how our tailored water management services could save you time, money and give you peace of mind.