Is your cold-water storage tank leaking, corroding or posing an increased legionella risk?
Whatever your situation, our expert team of professional fitters can provide you with tank re-lining of your water storage facilities to ensure they are hygienic, fit for purpose and designed to minimise the risk of legionella growth.
Just because your tank is corroded or leaking, it doesn’t automatically mean a replacement is required.
In a number of cases, professional repair and re-lining work is a cost-effective alternative that also avoids the need to dispose of your existing tank. For example:
Whilst we are not tied to any particular coating supplier, we favour the application of a solvent free polyurethane coating, and in particular ACOTHANE DW, which offers numerous economic, technical and environmental features and benefits, some of which are highlighted below:
- WRAS / DWI Approved
- Complete Solvent Free Technology
- Extremely Fast Curing Times, even at low temperatures
- High degree of flexibility @ > 35%, capable of accommodating structural movement compared with resin / epoxy / bitumastic coatings of <1.0%
- Superb adhesion to steel, concrete, GRP and many other substrates.
- High levels of impact and chemical resistance.
- Reduced downtime of storage tanks and process vessels – refill after minimum of 6hrs after completion.
- Long life performance with minimal maintenance
- Easy clean, ceramic tile-like finish
- Application by brush / roller or plural component spray equipment
- Excellent track record for applications such as drinking water tanks, cooling towers, reservoirs etc.
In addition to re-lining your cold water storage tank, we can also ensure it complies with the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 by:
- Installing insulation to the tank and associated pipework
- Installing a new lid where required
- Installing an insect screen to the warning and overflow pipework
- Re-plumbing to ensure good water flow through the tank
Need some advice?
If you’re concerned about the structural integrity of your water tanks or if your legionella risk assessment has identified remedial action is required, simply call NOW on 01789 270710 for a chat. We can answer your questions, supply you with further information and provide and help you decide if refurbishment or replacement is the best option.
Alternatively, click the big button, leave us a message and we will get back to you asap.
What’s more there’s no obligation – just the easiest way for you to solve your tank nightmares quickly, efficiently and at a fair price!