We provide a range of water hygiene services tailored to help our clients comply with their legal responsibilities for water safety. Key legislation includes the Health & Safety Executives Approved Code of Practice ACoP (L8) for the Control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems as well as COSHH.
These services include:
- Full remedial works and system redesign. Includes cold water storage tank re-lining or replacement and Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 upgrades.
- Chemical cleaning. Includes acid descaling and pre-commission cleaning.
- Full monitoring service. Includes system inspections, microbiological testing and datalogging service.
- Supply, installation and service of water pre-treatment plant, and chlorine dioxide dosage systems.
- Installation and servicing of thermostastic mixer valves including (HGN) – “Safe Water & Surface Temperatures” assessments.
If so, simply call us NOW on 01789 270710 for a chat. We can answer your questions, supply you with further information and provide you with a detailed quote. Or click the big button, leave us a message and we will get back to you asap.
What’s more there’s no obligation. So contact us now, and let’s work together to ensure you understand and address the risk posed by legionella bacteria in your premises.